A seasonally changing display of stunning perennials and trees that compliment your store and/or home will make all the difference! Adding living horticultural elements that essentially soften hard, manmade/raw edges of buildings, walkways, patios, & other non-living materials. It’s an investment that adds curb appeal, overall value, and pays back with beauty year after year.
To start the process of obtaining a professional splash of color, life, and consistent growth to your yard, simply take our design questionnaire or schedule a design consultation today!
Oxford Insta-Shade’sprofessional softscape installation will:
- Add curb appeal.
- Increase the overall value of your property.
- Make your property look appealing year round.
- Create a natural privacy screen if desired.
- Save on heating/cooling bills with correctly placed large shade trees.
- Give you compliments from neighbors, family, friends, and strangers.
- Compliment your taste of style.
- Control erosion in low areas through creative rain gardens & water loving plants.
- Be even easier to keep looking its best when you hire us to do spring & fall cleanup.
- Surpass your anticipations!
Soil, grass, perennials, bi-annuals, bulbs, tropicals, succulents, groundcovers, annuals, vines, evergreen & deciduous trees and shrubs are all included in this category. Primarily, anything that is living, growing, and changing is referred to as a softscaping material. The plant library and plants & trees will give you more information concerning specific plant details.