Want a design & installation quote? Simply fill out this questionnaire!
Your answers are essential for us to combine style with function and create your dream landscape. There are no conditions binding you to this survey, as the answers are merely used as reference for creating a quote & design.
1) Identify what kind of tree it is.
2) How many trees would you like moved?
3) Measure the tree trunk diameter of each tree. (circumference ÷ 3.14 = diameter) (please include units of measurement – inches, centimeters, etc.)
4) How far does the tree(s)have to be moved? (please include units of measurement – inches, feet, meters, kilometers, miles, etc.)
5) How big is the access space to the tree(s)? (please include units of measurement – inches, feet, meters, kilometers, miles, etc.)
6) How big is the access space to the new location(s)? (please include units of measurement – inches, feet, meters, kilometers, miles, etc.)
7) Are there any underground utility lines around the tree(s) and the new location(s) that you are aware of?Trees grown directly over septic and/or utility lines cannot be moved. To be sure of wires and utilities, locates will be requested by Oxford Insta-Shade.
8) What soil type do you have where your tree is currently planted?
9) What is the soil type at the new location?
10) Attach photos of the tree(s). (optional)
11) Disclaimer: Please be aware that our heavy equipment may leave ruts on the surface of your property, especially if the ground is wet. We provide plywood for extra lawn protection at a small fee. Please clear away any obstacles (small fences, toys, debris, clothes lines, etc.) prior to transplanting to avoid unnecessary damage. Be sure to have a water source near the new location(s) of your tree(s). Regular watering is essential to ensure survival of your tree(s).
12) We do not warranty your transplanted trees.
Please fill out the required tabs so we can follow up with this survey. You will be added to our customer database so we can attach a customer code to the quote for referencing. Client information will not be shared, sold, leased, or rented.